About Alna Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is a sanskrit word which means smelling like a horse. This word seems to be originating from the odor of its root which resembles that of a sweaty horse.. Ashwagandha also known as Indian winter cherry is a great anti-stress herb which reduces your stress level and depression. It is an excellent rejuvenator that increases stamina and vitality. It is well known as Indian Ginseng. The herb is also found to enhance physical and mental ability and it is a wonderful natural tonic for overall health.
Our Ashwagandha Products
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Our Logistic Partnersü Central nervous system: It has powerful adaptogenic properties. It helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to maintain calm during stressful conditions. It nourishes crucial mind and body connection and psychoneurotic immune response. It is used by people doing stress related jobs and students to improve their concentration.
- ü Digestive system: Leaves are used as antihelmentic.
- ü Respiratory system: It is a mild expectorant and vasoconstrictor. It is use in cough cold and dyspnea.
- ü Skin: Leaves are used as a paste to cure carbuncles. Root is used as a paste to cure obstinate ulcers.
- ü Genito-urinary system: It has diuretic properties and hence is used in dysuria
- ü Reproductive system: It enhances virility and has aphrodisiac properties. It is used specifically for impotency. It is used in spermatorrhea. Females to cure sterility use its decoction. It is also used in bleeding per vaginum and leucorrhoea. The root extract is used in impairment in libido, sexual performance, vigor, and penile erectile dysfunction.
- ü Ear nose throat: It is used as drops into nose to cure deafness.
- ü Musculoskeletal system: Powdered root is used in emaciation of children, general debility, senile wasting of muscles, loss of muscular energy, rheumatism.
- ü Eye: It improves eyesight when taken along with Mulethi.
- ü Immunity system: It is well known for its powerful immune enhancing benefits. Leaves and roots have antibacterial activity against Staph. Aureus
Shivalik Ashwagandha contains pure and concentrated Ashwagandha.
Dosage: One capsule twice a day.
Package 60 capsules of 500mg each